Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Looking for an interpreter of dreams...

Here is the dream. I want an interpretation...

Teija and I are going for a walk. But I keep realising things I’ve forgotten, and so we turn back home. The front door leads straight into the living room, where three men (somehow part of the family) are watching TV. They turn it off as we enter, maybe as if they do not want us to know what they were watching. I go upstairs. There is a young girl on the landing at the top of the stairs, close to my bedroom door. She shows me that the little door up to the attic/roof space is open, would I like to go up there with her. I tell her that first I must pop into my room. I pop into my room and out of the corner of my eye notice a figure pressed up against the wall behind the door. I go back for a second look. I realise that this figure is out to get me, catch me, defeat me. But on this occasion the element of surprise is on my side, and because of that he is fairly small, and I grab him and start to flap him up and down, beating him. As I do so I exclaim something (which I cannot remember) and Teija wakes me up.

No comments: